Bay Breeze Senior Living and Rehabilitation Center
Bay Breeze Senior Living and Rehabilitation Center, the only accredited Skilled Nursing Facility in South Santa Rosa County, offers short term rehabilitative care, skilled nursing, assisted living and senior day services all within the same campus. Our team of compassionate health care professionals is dedicated to accommodating the needs of each resident through a personalized approach. At Bay Breeze Senior Living and Rehabilitation Center, we strive to make your experience with us as comfortable as possible by offering a daily Life Enrichment Program. Our team is committed to providing a new generation of care to our residents!
Health Care Services
- 24-hour RN coverage
- Specialized skin and wound care
- Certified IV therapy services
- Physical therapy
- Occupational therapy
- Speech therapy
- Respiratory therapy
- Restorative nursing therapy
- Respite care
- Specialized dementia program
- Skilled hospice
- Assisted living facility on campus
- Vital-Stim therapy
- KCI Wound Vac Care
- Located in Tiger Point, minutes from the Gulf of Mexico
- Convenient to area hospitals and physician offices
- Close to shopping centers
- Private and semi private rooms
- Internet café for resident and family use
- Comfortable resident lounge areas
- Beautifully landscaped outdoor patio
- Extraordinary cuisine prepared fresh daily
- Daily activities
- Personal laundry
- Beauty and barber services
- Restaurant style diningat Bay Breeze Cafe’
- 24 hour visitation
In our experience, we know most people are quick to complain and slow to compliment, We are pleased to be the ones to give a positive report. We are writing in regards to the excellent service given to both our parents, Karl & Peggy Stark.
I apologize for not writing to you sooner-the fact is I have been intending to do this since before I was discharged almost two weeks ago.
I recently spent three weeks in your rehab section following a fracture of the femur.
Tom McLean-Family Member:
Dear Mr. Drake,
I want to take a few minutes to tell you how much I appreciate the care you are giving my wife, Cindy.