The Oaks of Kissimmee Health and Rehabilitation Center
Oaks of Kissimmee Health and Rehabilitation Center is located in the heart of Downtown Kissimmee, within a mile from two major hospitals. Oaks of Kissimmee Health and Rehabilitation Center specializes in long-term care, short-term rehabilitation and respite care. Our experienced staff delivers warm, loving attention and strives to meet the individual needs of each resident while also providing the highest level of care. At Oaks of Kissimmee Health and Rehabilitation Center, we always treat our residents as if they were our own loved ones. Oaks of Kissimmee Health and Rehabilitation Center is a home away from home and we will make every effort to become your extended family members.
Oaks of Kissimmee is a 59 bed facility located in the heart of Downtown Kissimmee just within a mile from two main hospitals. Oaks of Kissimmee specializes in long-term, short-term, and respite care. Our experienced staff delivers warm, loving attention and strives to meet the individual needs of each resident while also providing the highest level of care. At the Oaks of Kissimmee, we will always treat our residents as we would our own loved ones.
Oaks of Kissimmee is a home away from home. We promise to become extended family members.
Each resident’s plan of care is important to us. Our team develops a specialized plan of care to insure each individual maximum potential is met. We place a strong emphasis on resident and family education. We help you make an easy transition to home by providing specialized training on equipment, or supplies that you might be needed.
Health Care Services - Because our health care team is dedicated to accommodating the needs of each resident, we pride ourselves in meeting the needs of each individual. Our specialized services include:
- Wound care
- IV Therapy
- Complex Medical and Pain Management
- Specialized Dietary
- Effective Restorative Program
- All Three Therapy Disciplines (Physical, Occupational, and Speech)
- Hospice and Respite Care
- Tube Feeding
- Transportation (from hospital, dialysis, and doctor’s appointment. Providing a break for residents, and their loved ones
- Resident outings
- Casino night
- Afternoon movies
- Card and board games
- Internet access
- Pamper Zone- On site full services beauty salon, along with a soothing, and beautiful manicure for all our residents.
- Quite Zone- Our courtyard, and gazebo area is a peaceful meadow area where our residents can layback, and enjoy the scenery of our beautiful garden.
- WIFI, TV in all the rooms
- Food- Restaurant style dinning with specialized dietary need accommodated.
- Fun Zone- Full day of calendar activities is provided to our residents. From baking fresh homemade cookies to watching their favorite movies on a big flat screen TV, and full internet access to surf the web. But not excluding card games, puzzle, bingo, dominos, an exercise class which includes outdoor walking, and don’t forget our 3:30 social hour where every day is a special day at Oaks of Kissimmee.