Willow Trace Health and Rehabilitation Center
At Willow Trace Health and Rehabilitation Center, we specialize in both short-term and long-term care. We work to restore hope, confidence and instill a desire to achieve one’s highest level of independence. Our residents and visitors feel right at home in this warm and welcoming, resident-centered community. Willow Trace Health and Rehabilitation Center strives to provide compassionate care for our residents, families and associates. Stop by for a tour today and see what sets us apart!
Willow Trace Health and Rehabilitation Center strives to provide a compassionate community of caring for our residents of caring for our residents, families, and associates.
Willow Trace Health and Rehabilitation Center prides itself in its ongoing commitment to provide an up to date facility equipped with up to date technology and keeping its staff knowledgeable in the latest updates in healthcare.
Occupational Therapy, Speech Therapy, and Physical Therapy are offered through in-patient care. Willow Trace has a designated wing in the facility specifically designed for short term residents. Willow Trace also provides IV therapy and offers hospice care and wound care services.
Willow Trace Health and Rehabilitation Center was awarded the Bronze Award for Quality Improvement as well as received a Five Star Rating from CMS for its quality of care.
Health Care Services
- Complex Medical Care
- 120 Bed Skilled Nursing Facility
- Specialized Balance Programs
- Orthopedic Specialty- Hips/Knees/Shoulder
- Cognitive Retraining Utilizing the Allen Cognitive Level Scale for LTC
- Inpatient Lab, X-Ray, Optometry, Dental, Ultrasound Podiatry, Psychiatry, Dietician, Orthopedic and Family Assistance Services Available
- Newly renovated Therapy Department
Willow Trace Health and Rehabilitation Center offers a variety of creative activities. Activities range from devotional type activities with many groups coming to entertain the residents with singing to outings such as fishing and playing the Wii. Many civic organizations also host meetings here at Willow Trace and invite the residents to participate.
Willow Trace is also involved in the community with several organizations that give back to the community through Relay for Life, Red Cross, and the Choctaw County Health Council.
- Pavilion Area: Enjoy relaxing and watching the birds as they feed or enjoy the fresh flowers under a covered pavilion area equipped with rocking chairs and ceiling fans.
- Snack Pantry at each Nursing Station available 24/hr/day
- Enclosed Courtyard with Pavilion
- Outgoing Activities Department with Community Outings
- Facility Van for Transportation
- Member of Alabama Nursing Home Association
- Beauty Salon: Enjoy the benefits of a full service salon in our on-site salon by one of our licensed beauticians.
- Private and Semi-Private Rooms
- Cable Television: As a courtesy service, Willow Trace provides all rooms with cable services free of charge.
- Internet Café: Enjoy surfing the web in our Internet Café area or get connected with your own portable device with our complimentary Wi-Fi services.
- Excellent Dietary Department with Short Order Menu
- Flexible Visiting Hours
- On-site Laundry and Salon Services
- Pet Friendly
Our mother passed away in January after being transferred from another facility to Willow Trace last March. The care that she received and the loving attention paid to her, although she was unaware of her surroundings most of the time due to alzheimer’s Disease, was beyond excellent.
I cannot say enough good things about Willow Trace. They are a blessing to our family.
Vanessa Cornelson – Family Member:
The weeks my mother spent in your facility literally gave her back to me. she came to you physically weakened and emotionally broken from an illness and hospital stay. Slowly, the staff worked with her until the healing began. There are individuals who will always have a place in my heart for the excellent care and nurturing they gave her.
Resident-Beulah Mae Dial:
I’m thankful for coming here to Willow Trace because they have helped me.