Our focus is for each individual to achieve the highest level of care. This commitment has resulted in over 35% of the centers’ residents being able to return back to their homes. The comprehensive inpatient and outpatient therapy services offer a full spectrum of state-of-the art therapeutic rehabilitation services. The centers’ provide a variety of therapy services to support, strengthen, restore residents health and enable them to return to a more active and independent lifestyle as soon as possible following illness, surgery or injury. This dedication is why the centers are able to return many of their residents home. The centers’ comprehensive rehabilitation services are designed to meet all rehabilitation needs and include:
- Restoring, maintaining, and promoting overall health and improving strength and coordination as well as reducing overall physical disabilities.
- Helping to promote independence with activities of daily living.
- Providing treatment for a wide variety of speech, language, voice and swallowing disabilities.
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Pain Management
- Wound Care
- Post Surgical Care
- Fractures and Soft Tissue conditions
- Stroke and other Neurological conditions
- Cardiovascular or Neuromuscular disorders
- Hip, Knee, and Back Surgery