Grow your career by joining the Gulf Coast Health Care team.
Gulf Coast Health Care is a 27-center, long-established and leading player in the southeastern United States’ long-term care industry, with 27 skilled nursing centers and 2 assisted living centers. We have more than 4,500 associates, all of whom we appreciate and depend on for our continued success and reputation for excellence. In fact, we believe our associates are our number-one asset. So we:
- Pay associates fair wages
- Offer tuition reimbursement
- Provide associates excellent benefits, including health insurance
- Provide associates with opportunities to achieve, grow and accomplish
- Welcome associates’ input on matters affecting patient care, the centers where they work, and themselves
- Protect associates’ safety
- Provide mutual trust and respect
- Let associates know how they’re doing and celebrate their wins
- Care about associates and treat them with fairness
See our open positions and learn more about our company and culture.
- Center Job Listings – To see the open job opportunities at a specific Gulf Coast Health Care center, (1) go to our Locations page on this website, (2) choose the center you’re looking for, and (3) go to the Careers section on that center’s website.
- Therapy Job Listings – To see job opportunities for physical, occupational, and speech therapists within our centers, visit our therapy provider and sister company Halcyon Rehabilitation’s job listings here.
- For all other Gulf Coast Health Care job opportunities, or to submit your resume for future positions, please send your resume and contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Culture – Discover who we are, how we prove our commitment to associates and patients, and why so many in the industry are looking to work with a company dedicated to their careers, growth and accomplishments.
- Benefits – At Gulf Coast Health Care, we prove our appreciation for our associates with a generous package of benefits to reward their shared commitment to forward-thinking. Read what associates say about their benefits.