Grow your career by joining the Gulf Coast Health Care team.
Gulf Coast Health Care is a 44-center, long-established and leading player in the southeastern United States’ long-term care industry, with 44 skilled nursing centers and 2 assisted living centers. We have more than 6,000 associates, all of whom we appreciate and depend on for our continued success and reputation for excellence. In fact, we believe our associates are our number-one asset. So we:
- Pay associates fair wages
- Offer tuition reimbursement
- Provide associates excellent benefits, including health insurance
- Provide associates with opportunities to achieve, grow and accomplish
- Welcome associates’ input on matters affecting patient care, the centers where they work, and themselves
- Protect associates’ safety
- Provide mutual trust and respect
- Let associates know how they’re doing and celebrate their wins
- Care about associates and treat them with fairness
See our open positions and learn more about our company and culture.
- Job Listings – Visit our job listings page to find out what positions are open across the Gulf Coast Health Care family of senior, living and rehabilitation centers. (Physical, occupational and speech therapists: To see job opportunities for therapists within our centers, visit our therapy provider and sister company Halcyon Rehabilitation’s job listings here.)
- Culture – Discover who we are, how we prove our commitment to associates and patients, and why so many in the industry are looking to work with a company dedicated to their careers, growth and accomplishments.
- Benefits – At Gulf Coast Health Care, we prove our appreciation for our associates with a generous package of benefits to reward their shared commitment to forward thinking. Read what associates say about their benefits.