Gulf Coast Health Care offers associates a generous benefits package.
At Gulf Coast Health Care, we value our associates as essential to our mission and the excellence of our care. To attract and retain the best people in the industry, we offer a generous package of benefits to our full-time associates. This includes:
- Comprehensive healthcare benefits
- Tuition reimbursement
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Company-paid life and accidental death/disability insurance
- Health savings accounts (HSA) – Have an extra $1,150 per year* (*data from Bank of America)
- LiveHealth Online – 24/7 online doctor visits
- Voluntary benefits
- Paid time off
- Flexible spending accounts (FSA)
- Employee assistance program (EAP)
- CEU (continuing education units) opportunities available for multiple disciplines
- Store and park discounts
- OnShift Wallet – access to earned wages between paychecks
Read what associates have to say about Gulf Coast Health Care’s benefits for employees:
The tuition reimbursement program is phenomenal! The company is investing in me to advance my career.
— Keisha C.
It was nice to have a place (the employee assistance program) to turn to when I was going through a tough time. I’m glad I was told about it, and I’m glad I didn’t have to worry about having the money to get help.
— Regina B.
LiveHealth Online was really nice to use when I was not in town. Very convenient!
— Regina B.
The GCHC 401(k) match is the cats pajamas! I feel like they, also, are invested in my retirement.
— Kim W.
At GCHC, associates can access up to $500 prior to payday. WOO!
To contact Gulf Coast Health Care, visit our Locations page to find the number for a specific center near you.