Flagler Health and Rehabilitation Center
At Flagler Health and Rehabilitation Center we specialize in both short & long term rehabilitation. Our comprehensive rehabilitation programs are specially designed to meet the needs of each individual resident. Our goal is to provide not only exceptional care, but the highest level of customer service. Our residents enjoy delicious cuisine in our Golden Star dining room, a wide variety of Life Enrichment Programs, pampering in our Palms Day Spa, and personal laundry and housekeeping services. Stop by for a tour today and see what sets us apart!
Health Care Services
- Medical director with geriatric specialty
- Psychiatrist-directed rehab care
- Specialized wound care program
- IV therapy services
- Oxygen to 10 liters
- Tracheotomy care
- Physical therapy
- Occupational therapy
- Speech therapy
- Restorative nursing program
- Respite care
- Hospice care
- Long term care
- Located in the heart of Flagler County
- Less than 10 miles from beautiful historic Flagler Beach
- Convenient to the local hospital and physician offices
- Cozy rooms with TVs and phones
- Delicious cuisine prepared fresh daily
- Daily hospitality cart offering a continental breakfast
- A wide variety of daily activities
- Comfortable living room areas for residents and family
- Scenic outdoor gazebo
- Garden area with an Italian water fountain
- Palms Day Spa/Barber and beauty services
- Internet access and wireless for residents and family
A friendly and welcoming staff. I am so grateful to the staff for their care of my mother. Kudos to All from Administration to Maintenance. We made a very good choice. Keep your staff smiling because my mother and I certainly are!
Diana Cardoza-Family Member:
To all the nurses, aides, and staff:
Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for the care and love you showed to our mom even though it was only eight short months, mom felt “at home.”
Edward Carberry Jr.-Rehab Patient:
This center more than meets my expectations. The staff at all levels are professional with the well being of the patient foremost in carrying out their duties.
Mark S. Thomson:
When a loved one is in need of a full time skilled nursing facility you want to make the best decision in selecting your facility. Flagler Pines was chosen based on the word of mouth in our community.
I am very pleased with my stay in Flagler Pines…
My stay here at Flagler Health and Rehabilitation Center has been outstanding beginning with my very first day. I consider myself very blessed to be on the receiving end of very experienced and compassionate staff.