Lakeside Health and Rehabilitation Center
Lakeside Health and Rehabilitation Center specializes in skilled nursing and rehabilitation services. Our team of compassionate health care professionals is dedicated to accommodating the needs of each resident through a personalized approach. At Lakeside Health and Rehabilitation Center, we strive to make your experience with us as comfortable as can be by offering a daily Life Enrichment Program. Our team is dedicated to providing a new generation of care to our residents. Stop by for a tour today and see what sets us apart!
In support of our vision to be the best long term care organization in the nation, we are constantly assessing our services to ensure that we are meeting your loved ones needs in every reasonable way.
Our newly remodeled and expanded therapy gym offers Occupational, Physical, and Speech therapy. Therapy services is available for individuals planning to have a short term rehab stay before returning home, or for those who wish to make our facility their home our team of compassionate professionals will work together to provide each resident with the most complete rehab program. Specialized modalities are available such as: Omni-cycle, EMS/US, and TEN. Our therapists utilize standardized testing such as: Allen, Tinnetti, Berg, and Cognitive level screenings.
Health Care Services
- 24 hour nursing care
- Physical, Speech, and Occupational Therapies
- Palliative Care with the option of Hospice services and support
- Hemodialysis Management
- Pain Management
- Psychiatric Services
- IV Therapy
- Nurse Practitioner
- Wound Care
- Specialized Nutrition Services
- Diagnostic Testing
- Restorative Nursing
Lakeside Health and Rehabilitation Center offers an array of lifestyle amenities to meet the needs of our residents.Our activity department is a very busy place, organizing and presenting an array of activities each month. Activities are organized throughout the facility and are provided everyday including weekends. Typical activities include: musical presentations, church services, games including casino bingo, arts & crafts, discussion groups, movies & popcorn, and community trips.
- Social Gatherings- Visit our outdoor pavilion for resident parties/ family time or for a more private visit our beautifully decorated sunroom or courtyard is available.
- Members of the Clarke County Chamber of Commerce
- Participant in Adopt-A-Mile Program, Relay for Life, and Alzheimer’s Awareness
- Fishing Trips to Archusa Water Park
- Transportation Services
- Community Volunteer Program
- Convenient to Hospitals & Physicians
- Dining Experience- We offer excellent dining accommodations overseen by our certified dietary manager and professional chef.
- Spiritual Needs- Our private chapel area is available for individual prayer, meditation, or communal worship.
- Salon Services
- Outdoor Patio
- Sun Room
- Rolling Library