Salerno Bay Health and Rehabilitation Center
Salerno Bay Health and Rehabilitation Center is in beautiful Stuart, Florida, the “Sailfish Capital of the World”. We are a premier provider of a variety of nursing and rehabilitation services for the residents of Martin, St. Lucie and Palm Beach Counties. Our team of caring and dedicated professionals will make your stay with us a positive experience and we will do everything possible to help you achieve your goals, whether short-term or long-term. We invite you to tour our Center today and see what sets us apart!
At Salerno Bay Manor we strive for 100 percent satisfaction! Our mission is to make each customer our number 1 priority.
American Healthcare Association Bronze Award Recipient
We are proud to be a Silver Award Facility.
Health Care Services
- KCI wound Vac
- Certified IV therapy services
- Physical therapy
- Occupational therapy
- Speech therapy
- Restorative nursing therapy
- Respite care, short term and extended care
- Hospice care
We have activities daily to meet the needs of each resident we serve.
Facility Van assists with appointments, outings and much more!
- Convenient to area hospitals and physician offices
- In walking distance of Historic Port Salerno.
- Newly remodeled rehab unit
- Relaxing Spa
- Rehab Gym
- Spacious rooms with flat screen TV with Cable
- Our enclosed courtyard provides a quiet place to relax, get some fresh air, and enjoy the beauty of the landscaped grounds and the butterfly gardens.
- Extraordinary cuisine prepared fresh daily
- Private Rooms upon availability
- Personal laundry
- Beauty and barber services on site.
- Full activities and entertainment schedule.
- Free WiFi internet
- Smoke Free Facility
- Religious Services
James H. Silverdecker-Patient:
This facility has assembled the best staff I have ever encounted. At a time when individuals are at their lowest and most needy, your staff is right there to help.