Resources and information about senior care at Gulf Coast Health Care.
As a leader in rehabilitation, skilled nursing, senior/assisted living and long-term care in Florida and Mississippi, Gulf Coast Health Care is dedicated to elevating life by providing a new generation of care. As part of this commitment and focus, we strive to make sure you’re informed, aware, and empowered to make knowledgeable decisions about your care or the care of your loved one.
Please choose from the list below to find the information or resources you need.
- FAQ – Read the answers to the questions we’re most often asked about Gulf Coast Health Care and the care—and life enrichment—it provides to seniors.
- News & Blog – Read news stories and other articles on topics related to nursing home care, senior residential living and Gulf Coast Health Care.
- Media Room – Learn about Gulf Coast Health Care’s dedication, compassion and personal, family-style approach to senior care.
- Helpful Links – Get additional information from reliable and authoritative sources online, including the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services, the Alzheimer’s Association and others.
- Leaving Our Care – Find out what you need to know about discharge planning and leaving the care of a Gulf Coast Health Care center.
To contact Gulf Coast Health Care, visit our Locations page to find the number for a specific center near you.