High-quality rehabilitation care to get you back to your life and independence.
At Gulf Coast Health Care, our focus is on giving you or your loved one the very highest level of care to promote the most complete recovery and return to an active, independent life. By committing ourselves to this objective, we’ve been able to help a high percentage of our patients return to their homes.
Comprehensive, leading-edge therapy services for many conditions.
In our skilled nursing centers across Florida and Mississippi, we offer comprehensive, state-of-the-art therapy services provided by Halcyon Rehabilitation, a provider of excellent therapy care for the long-term care industry. While the exact services can vary between our centers, each location provides a variety of rehabilitation services designed to support, strengthen and restore patients’ health so they can return to a more active and independent lifestyle following illness, injury or surgery.
Here are some of the more common conditions for which we provide leading-edge rehabilitation care:
- Parkinson’s disease
- Wounds that don’t heal
- Postsurgical care
- Fractures & soft-tissue conditions
- Congenital deformity
- Stroke, brain injury, spinal cord injury & other neurological conditions
- Cardiovascular or neuromuscular disorders
- Hip, knee or back surgery
Building our reputation by meeting your needs and exceeding your expectations.
Our ability to return many of our patients to their homes is an important part of our reputation for excellence and a key factor behind our high-quality ratings. We strive to meet patients’ therapy needs while exceeding their expectations with state-of-the-art equipment and methods and a quality of care that is unsurpassed. Here are the therapy services delivered by Halcyon Rehabilitation in our centers:
- Physical therapy – Restores, maintains and promotes overall health; improves strength and coordination, reduces overall physical disabilities.
- Occupational therapy – Helps promote independence with activities of daily living (ADLs).
- Speech therapy – Provides treatment and improvement for a wide range of disabilities affecting speech, language, voice and swallowing.
To contact Gulf Coast Health Care, visit our Locations page to find the number for a specific center near you.